[development] [solved?]: possible bug in FAPI 5.6 (query string killed)

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Mon Jan 14 18:46:19 UTC 2008

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:01:49 +0100
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail at webthatworks.it> wrote:

> But no matter how I try to pass an additional query param through
> the FAPI it gets mangled or chopped.

> It get chopped/mangled just after the _submit hook.

While drupal_goto accept a $query all FAPI functions pass down just a
$path.

If you put the $query in the $path it get encoded wrongly.
If you keep it in the $query it get lost.

I didn't follow all the FAPI chain but no matter how it may or may
not be kosher if it works I'm going to put a drupal_goto at the end
of my _submit function.

I'd prefer to do otherwise and be able to see stuff get down to the
FAPI from #action/#redirect to end without this trick.

Is there any reason $query is not propagated other than it is boring
thing to code?

thx

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo