[development] HTML in node titles for D5

Maciej Perlinski maciej.perlinski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:53:13 UTC 2008

You rather keep all your titles presented in the same way, you style
h2 or create new node-x.tpl.php files with new styles. And if you
really need the html in your titles use cck to create new title field
and use autotile module to hide original title field.

Please note $node->title is a varchar(255) so you might run out of
space for html tags there.

PS.This is rather support not devel question.

Mac

--
-
kindest regards