[development] Committed to Drupal + PostgreSQL development

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Thu Jan 17 20:40:38 UTC 2008

Dear friends,

I am a PostgreSQL fan, completely new to the Drupal community.
My site recieves 600.000 visitors every month and serves 3 million
pages. Our non-profit organization based in France.

We are migrating to Drupal.
Our choice was mainly decided because Drupal supports PostgreSQL.

We are committed to support Drupal PostgreSQL development and contribute
to the community, mainly with my work.

It might take me some time to understand Drupal internals, but whenever
you need information on PostgreSQL, feel free to contact me on this
list.

I am at your service and also serving the PostgreSQL free community.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel Pouré