[development] Form API layout question...

Alessandro Feijó patrao at legendas.feijo.info
Fri Jan 18 17:54:30 UTC 2008

This is more a theme question then develop, no?

You just set both objects (last check and edit) within one DIV to control
its positions

in the $form['checkbox'], set 'prefix' to something like '<div id=other>';

in the 'suffix' of your textfield, set '</div>';

Then with CSS, change the checkbox class to float: left, (this is a guess).
CSS is not my strong knowledge, I allways strugle a little :)

Feijó