[development] So why we do support postgresql?

Stefan Nagtegaal development at robuustdesign.nl
Wed Jan 16 17:18:21 UTC 2008

I'm sorry to chime in on this topic which absolutely abracadabra for
me. I have absolutely no sense about databases at all, but a consenses
could be to:
- make drupal 6 pgSQL and MySQL compatible and release the bastard;
- at the same day we make a poll on drupal.org asking people what
database type they use, and open up comments for those that choose
pgSQL to tell us, why they do;

That way we know:
- how much people are actually using pgSQL;
- and why they do it;

Just some thought of someone who doesn't know anything about the
differences between MySQL and pgSQL. I personally never used the
latter...

Stefan

Op 16 jan 2008, om 18:05 heeft Konstantin Käfer het volgende geschreven: