[development] HTML in node titles for D5

Richard Morse remorse at partners.org
Tue Jan 22 19:28:59 UTC 2008

You might check to see if one of the markup engines (Markdown, Texy,
Textile, etc) can be made to work in this context.

Ricky

On Jan 20, 2008, at 9:40 AM, Walt Daniels wrote:

> I also need this but what I need is a link. Perhaps [text:url] or
> something
> similar could be changed to <a href="url">text</a>. Is this secure,
> given
> that text:url has been though checkplain?

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.