[development] modifying the drupal final output..

Iñaki Lopez inaki.lopez at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 23:43:18 UTC 2008

Hi all.. I'm trying to create a module to modify the final content of
the request being sent to the client. which is the best way to do
that? I've done some test with the hook_exit hook, but can access the
content.. and hook_filter only is being executed for the node's
content.. The idea for the module is to change the paths for the
themeing files (images and css files) to a) local folder of system, b)
another path in the web server..

As files (images and so) may not be referenced using drupal code but
just with simple html output from any module I just would like to
modify the final result after the rendering process..

Thank you all!!