[development] insert a javascript header

Alex Moreno al3xmor3no at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:10:50 UTC 2008

Thanks a lot for your answers. I´ve tested this:

hook_init("<script></script>");

and the drupal_add_js, but i don´t need to just insert a library but
also insert some pieces of code to force the execution when the page
is loading and inserting some params from the drupal database.
Someting like this:

print '<script type=text/javascript>function mainload(){mostrar(' .
$latitude . ',' . $longitude . ',"' .$msg.'");}</script>';

--
Alejandro Moreno López
Publicidad en Buscadores y Marketing Online