[development] modifying the drupal final output..

Iñaki Lopez inaki.lopez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:55:28 UTC 2008

Hi Arto.. Yes, I'm looking it right now! I found the module and was
doing some code sniffing to see the way it works when I received this
email. Thanks a lot, I'm going to test some magic and I'll reply as
soon as I find my way in this.. if

Also Wim, let me take a look to the cdn and find if my needings may
help you or if the module may help me.. I'll take in strict sense that
about the irc!!

thanks..