[development] Eliminating the html coder ?

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 23:02:32 UTC 2008

It was working when I looked at it, and should not be dismissed lightly.  It
is very cool, and future apps will have similar functionality.

- Ken

On Jan 23, 2008 10:30 AM, Philippe Jadin <philippe.jadin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I spoke too soon, sorry :-/
>
> Curently it seems their site is broken. Just before I sent the email
> it looked quite good.
> I saw this as a good inspiration, for a kind of drag and drop "box"
> management with precise positioning.
>
> A box could be a drupal block, a cck field, a cck label, an entire
> node, a comment form, etc...
> This would allow people to construct their pages the way they like. I
> guess it's not for today, not even for tomorow but still
>
> On Jan 22, 2008 7:27 PM, Khalid Baheyeldin <kb at 2bits.com> wrote:
> > No images in Fire fox on Linux.
> >
> > Totally broken look.
> >
> > If that is how they showcase the technology, then they did not
> > make a positive impact.

DON'T MISS EARTH'S LARGEST GATHERING OF DRUPAL PROFESSIONALS!
Drupalcon Boston 2008 · March 3-6, 2008
Learn more at http://boston2008.drupalcon.org
Affordable sponsorship packages available