[development] What does IE8 mean for Drupal?

Sean Robertson seanr at ngpsoftware.com
Fri Jan 25 22:54:29 UTC 2008

I agree, this is totally up to individual designers to implement at the
theme level.  The core themes should probably all be updated to
implement it, but as a theme developer myself, I prefer to keep anything
design related as far away from the site admins as possible (don't wnat
them changing a setting and messing everything up).

--
Sean Robertson
Web Developer
seanr at ngpsoftware.com