[development] We all use Project Module -- the easy way to contribute

Michael Favia michael at favias.org
Fri Jan 25 23:07:57 UTC 2008

Karoly Negyesi wrote:
> http://projectmodule.chipin.com/drupalcon-boston-2008-project-module-work

I might be able to secure some decent funding if i can get some
information on the nature of the maintenance and type of upgrades you
are looking to perform. My company presently uses Case tracker form the
holdover days when Project didnt use comments for followups, etc. We've
been contemplating a switch back to the more supported PM now but really
need dependencies and links between dupes. Simple usability fixes that i
know arent simple on the backend end because i looked into doing them
myself with CT. Any idea on whats on the plate and ill see what i can do
for you two?

Michael Favia                   michael at favias.org
tel. 512.585.5650        http://michael.favias.org