[development] Using Computed Field

Graeme McKibbin gmckibbin at iburst.co.za
Wed Jan 30 14:20:30 UTC 2008

Hey,
Thanks for the reply. I actually just figured out the problem- I
hadn't checked the "Store using the database settings below"
It appears in the Views now!

However, I'm still stuck with a few related issues. One is that I
need to produce a CSV file that can be imported into Pastel. I can
create views with totals of whichever columns I want using Views
Calc. But the problem is that with Views Bonus, to export to CSV, one
has to choose the View as a CSV type.  In other words, I need the
view to be a Views Calc type AND a CVS type simultaneously.

I hope that makes sense...

Thanks!

Graeme