[development] Question on #theme attribute in D6 FAPI

Syscrusher syscrusher at 4th.com
Thu Jul 10 03:28:30 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 18:26 -0700, Earl Miles wrote:
> See: http://drupal.org/node/165706 -- that's in the module developer's
> guide.

Ah. That helps, some. I need to go look at the code in forum.module to
see how they did it, but this is starting to clear the murk in my brain.
Thanks!

> And the api docs for hook_theme, of course.

Been there, done that, and that's the page that confused me to prompt
the question on the list. :-)

I think node 165706 plus the forum sample code will probably get me
squared away. It's obvious that the step I missed is to register the
theme call, now I just need to walk through how that process works in
some existing code. I'm one of those people who learns best from
examples rather than theoreticals. :-)

Thanks for the referrals. I hadn't seen that page in the module dev
guide.

Scott

--
Syscrusher <syscrusher at 4th.com>