[development] Tmp directory

Miriam Natanzon miriam at mail.snunit.k12.il
Fri Jul 11 09:43:00 UTC 2008

Thanks for your all responses!

I'm using Drupal 5.7, and understood Drupal core and also Drupal cron didn't
take care of that issue of deleting old unused files from Tmp...
I think it's the right place because I didn't expect Drupal to fix it in
this version and wonder if someone develop a script fix it.
I saw there files with "tmp_" prefix (machine names) and also files with
human-names.
( Someone guessed there is an module that upload files and didn't care of
deleting the temporary files, It's can be the audio module in my site.. )

Miriam.