[development] Peculiar behavior of collapsible fieldset titles

Syscrusher syscrusher at 4th.com
Tue Jul 22 01:52:19 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-21 at 20:23 -0400, Darrel O'Pry wrote:
> I experienced it, and shook my fist at it in rage... my issue I found
> to be a typo in some custom CSS though...

Hmmmmm... My module uses a lot of custom CSS also. Perhaps I have the
same issue. Could you contact me off-list and describe (or perhaps share
the code) the issue you found?

My module creates a lot of accounting-like tables, using CSS, so it is
entirely possible I have such an issue.

If nothing else, thanks for sparking an idea that had not occurred to me
otherwise.

Kind regards,

Scott

--