[development] Ahah sometimes working, different users

Matt Connolly matt at cabinetuk.com
Wed Jul 23 14:23:53 UTC 2008

I'm doing my first AHAH coding.

I have a "SELECT" in a form that is doing Ahah on event=change. For
now, the returning code simply puts the selected value into a string
and displays it in the wrapper. When I log in as the admin user, it
works fine.

When I log in as another user, the value of the select is not coming
across in the POST from the ahah script. ie: the code runs and I see
the result, but the result is an empty string because the is no
$_REQUEST['field-name'] set.

Has anyone seen this?

-Matt