[development] Request for Comments: Search.inc

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Mon Jun 2 21:14:42 UTC 2008

I invite you to join the search group on g.d.o and make this proposal there:

http://groups.drupal.org/node/4102

Please also read all of the blog entries on search that came out of the
MINNESOTA SEARCH SPRINT:

http://drupal.org/search/node/MINNESOTA+SEARCH+SPRINT
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=MINNESOTA+SEARCH+SPRINT&btnG=Google+Search

I hope that you help us with this.  We have two visions.  We'd like to
make it possible to extend/separate the indexing and/or extend/separate
the UI.   Earnest Berry started on separating the UI, but AFAIK nobody
has started work on separating the indexing.

Thanks!
Doug

--
Doug Green
douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
904-583-3342

Bringing Ideas to Life with Software Artistry and Invention...