[development] CCK and Views data structures screwed up

Daniel F. Kudwien news at unleashedmind.com
Tue Jun 3 20:43:13 UTC 2008

Your support request successfully reached thousands of developers now.
99.9% of all recipients need to hit delete once again.
And the one or more developers that are actually able to answer this
question prefer to reply on drupal.org issues.

Did you already search the issue queue or similar reports?
http://drupal.org/project/issues/search/views

Did you create an issue?
http://drupal.org/project/issues/views

Thanks,