[development] lightbox module comparison

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Wed Jun 4 22:42:47 UTC 2008

I agree that these comparison pages are very valuable; no question.  However, one problem with them is that they are also time-sensitive.  I don't expect any of the modules mentioned to stand still.  That means much of the data is going to become outdated; some in a month, some in 6 months.  Are we also committing to keeping these pages up to date?  Out of date/wrong documentation can be just as bad if not worse than no documentation at all.

--Larry Garfield the killjoy