[development] Help with hook_search

Frédéric G. MARAND fgm at osinet.fr
Tue Jun 17 18:44:14 UTC 2008

Could you describe why you think the documentation is incorrect ? I've used
it to create other searches without specific problems. How was core not
compliant with the documentation in your case ?

Also, could you please open this as an issue against Drupal/search or
Documentation/In CVS so the issue and its eventual resolution remain more
widely available in the future ? Others might meet the same problem as you.

Frederic G. MARAND
OSInet