[development] Security Assurance in FOSS: Request for contribution

Andre Harale haralevi at inf.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 18 20:29:00 UTC 2008

Dear members of the Drupal project,

we kindly ask for your participation in our survey on security assurance in
free/open source software.

Security assurances are confidence building activities through structured
design processes, documentation, and testing.

By participating in our survey you contribute to ongoing research with the
aim to make free/open source software more secure.

It will not take more than 10 minutes of your valuable time for our 21
questions.

Our survey is online for the next two weeks until July 1 at:

http://survey.mi.fu-berlin.de/public/survey.php?name=fosssecurity

Please find the results of the survey on the project page during July:

https://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/w/SE/FOSSSecuritySurvey

For further information about Open Source research at the Research Group
Software Engineering at

Freie Universitaet Berlin, please visit:

https://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/w/SE/FOSSHome

Thank you in anticipation,

Sascha Rasmussen, Alexander Kunze, and Andre Haralevich

In case you participate in more than one FOSS project, please fill out the
questionnaire for the one where security is most important, or fill out one
questionnaire per project.

Thank you!