[development] is anyone picking up DOC module?

Vladimir Zlatanov vlado at dikini.net
Thu Jun 19 09:34:26 UTC 2008

> > I was looking for a Document management module
> > and found that there was an offer to pick up development
> > for 6.x version of Drupal
> > http://drupal.org/node/254256
> > but it seems that author never responded.
Sorry, this one went under my radar.

> > Anyone else developing/maintaining alternative module
> > for Drupla 6.x ?

> Sounds like a perfect opportunity for them (or you) to follow the
> Abandoned Project takeover process: http://drupal.org/node/251466

I would be glad to either get help on this module, or possibly a
takeover. My ego is not high on my agenda :)

For D6 - there is a need for redoing the file-api related parts.
I haven't got the time and the project seems not to attract a lot of
interest to make it a priority for me.

If anyone is interested taking over the module or a joint effort, drop
me an email.

Cheers,
Vlado