[development] Drupal Function Frequency Report?

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Sun Jun 29 11:49:22 UTC 2008

Yeah, that's the one. I had this set up once but have deleted it
since. It's a funny story actually. I configured it to keep logs of my
local Drupal, but forgot to turn it off. Several weeks later my hard
drive was completely out of space and crashing. It wasn't until I
found the 120GB of KCacheGrind files that I could use my computer again.

Robert Douglass

Senior Drupal Advisor
Acquia
robert at acquia.com