[development] Drupal Function Frequency Report?

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Mon Jun 30 15:44:26 UTC 2008

I agree for the most part with Angela.  I started Piece mail learning
drupal and just didn't get what Drupal was doing so at best I was copy
and past code segments not understanding why they worked.  I read Pro
Drupal Development and it helped some but I found that "Learning Drupal
6 Module Development" layed it out how things worked together for me and
taught me the basics and showed me real world ways of doing things
something Pro Drupal Development didn't do.  Don't get me wrong I now
reference both book and for something Pro Drupal Development is great
but to me it is more a reference book for the most common commands then
a good book to teach you the in's and out's of Drupal.

Thanks
Robert