[development] Request for comments: Remove comment history from issue emails

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Mar 4 04:09:56 UTC 2008

I am annoyed by this too. It was not such an issue before the "follow up as
comments"
patch was implemented, and Gmail handled it quite well by hiding the older
stuff from
view, so you only saw the recent comments.

Now, Gmail never hides the followups and is slow because of all the JS and
long email.

So, +1 on including only the last comment, not the entire history.

There is a link in there. Click on it if you need to.

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.