[development] DB update problem with new functionality on project nodes

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Thu Mar 6 16:14:52 UTC 2008

Sorry folks:

http://drupal.org/node/230671#comment-758767

There was bogus data in d.o that my schema update code didn't notice
and just propagated along.  So, quite a few projects are showing a
"release" with major version "0" marked as recommended on the edit/
releases subtab, when no such releases exist. :(

Please bear with me as I sort this out.  I can't really focus on it
too much right now as I'm sitting on the drupal.org redesign
panel. ;)  Hopefully within a few hours I'll have it all
automatically cleaned up.

Cheers,
-Derek (dww)