[development] New functionality on project nodes installed ond.o

Frederik 'Freso' S. Olesen freso.dk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 11:55:38 UTC 2008

Nancy Wichmann skrev:
>>People with modules that never provide official releases cause more than a
>>bit of heartburn and confusion in the community.  This change is one of
>>many that attempts to further penalize and marginalize projects that never
>>create official releases.
>
>[...]
>
>Having now looked at it, I would really like to see the checkmark and red X
>taken off.  I think the red X really makes more statement than should be
>made here.  The colors should be sufficient.

I agree with Nancy. Immediately upon seeing that red X, I thought
something had broken with the module I had just gotten CVS access for,
which I must admit had me somewhat startled. I do agree that the red
colour should stay and that it's generally good to show that *-dev
aren't for general consumption.

--
Frederik 'Freso' S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>