[development] resolving problems with version-specific dependencies

Clemens Tolboom clemens at build2be.nl
Sat Mar 8 12:48:49 UTC 2008

I don't use profiles ... should I?

Having a profile installed does not solve the problem with a next
release of a module. Should that be installed or not.

I think that if one promisses to solve 'version-specific dependencies'
I would vote for core.

But let's first make core better in dependency management versionless :)

Op 8 mrt 2008, om 09:25 heeft Derek Wright het volgende geschreven: