[development] Select to auto-submit

Brett Evanson brettev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:04:10 UTC 2008

Is this code that I just put within <SCRIPT> tags in the header (probably making sure it is under the jquery import), either manually or by a module? I've never done jquery development.

--

Brett Evanson

brettev at gmail.com

You can get this to work using this short piece of jquery code:

$("select#id-of-select-element").change(function() {
  $("form#id-of-form-element").submit();
});

View article... <http://www.mailbucket.org/drupal-dev-5241857.html>