[development] Where are release problems properly routed to?

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Thu Mar 13 17:17:28 UTC 2008

On Mar 13, 2008, at 10:02 AM, David Metzler wrote:

> Newly created releases aren't showing up for one of my projects.

that's a known bug:
http://drupal.org/node/126554#comment-761473

> I sent a message to the CVS contact form, but maybe this wasn't the
> right place.  Should these be sent to the CVS contact form? The
> infrastructure forum? The project project issue queue? Derek's cell
> phone? (just kidding) Someplace else?

you should use either the infrastructure issue queue or the project
issue queue.  those are the places where you'll most likely get the
attention of the people who need to know (and we'll reassign to the
right queue depending on where the problem really lies).  however,
chances are exceedingly high that there's already an issue for most
things, so please search first, and just reply to the issue to add
more information (if you have any).

cheers,
-derek (dww)

p.s. a while ago i wrote up a modest proposal for a solution to
exactly this problem:
http://drupal.org/node/192714
"Avoid duplicate issues: 'drupal.org issues' link in navigation block"