[development] site provisioning/multisite management/database migration tools

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Tue Mar 25 14:54:06 UTC 2008

On 25 Mar 2008, at 11:44 AM, Clemens Tolboom wrote:

> The code for provision is
> http://cvs.drupal.org/viewvc.py/drupal/contributions/modules/
> provision/
> but it would be nice to have a DEV version available. You could file
> an
> issue.
That was on purpose. i didn't want the great unwashed masses
installing it yet, and i've
been making considerable effort to make sure that each commit to head
(recently)
is of -dev release quality anyway.

I'm getting close to making a release though, once I hit feature
parity for what I want
for the initial release. (still in the process of documenting my
roadmap, will be on g.d.o soon)