[development] AHAH example

Feijó patrao at legendas.feijo.info
Wed Mar 26 14:20:03 UTC 2008

Thanks Marco, nice link

I install and understood the simple ahah module

But I need to solve this message: An illegal choice has been detected.
Please contact the site administrator.

My issue is with several comboboxes (select) with dynamic content.  I'm
working with big tables, over 60k records, impossible to load all of it
within my html.

Here http://drupal.org/node/182310 CHX say:

	"Now that $edit is passed to #process you can always add $edit to
#options and also the new form caching means if some callback sends
options to JS via AHAH calls, it can also cache the options. Removing
this flag just means that there is no sanctioned way to do this as there
should not be. I was always at unease because of the existence of this
attribute."

Where I do that? What hook? I try on hook_submit, but didnt work.  I
guess isnt on that hook

that onde from drupal.org could have a tiny sample of code :)

Thanks again
Feijó