[development] Privatemsg needs a better maintainer

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Wed Mar 26 17:44:12 UTC 2008

litwol took it from me. Awesome. I am happy to be free from contrib as of now --  it's hard enough to get reviewers on a core patch and totally impossible to get them on contrib and I can't work like that. Lack of peer review also makes sloppy code. After this foray into contrib, I can now see this and know that contrib code has the quality it has not because the code writers suck but because there is no review. Ah well.