[development] Regions/page tamplating made easier?

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Thu Mar 27 00:20:32 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 26 March 2008, Xavier Bestel wrote:

> > >  So, perhaps some people should look at this:
> > > http://www.speaklight.com/video-your-designs
> > >

> > >  Best regards,
> > >

> > >  Stefan
> >
> > Aside from a intuitive GUI, I don't really see what can't be done in
> > drupal with blocks?
> > Sure, they have in-CMS editing of your templates, but who really wants
> > to do that?
>
> Who wants user-friendly interfaces anyway ?

Do not fall into the trap of assuming that in-CMS editing of templates
== "user-friendly interface".

If you're doing anything even remotely interesting with a template or code, an
HTML textarea is a horribly unfriendly interface.  Even Notepad is better in
most cases.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012