[development] Bulk Import and Action Help

Ben Wheeler bennybobw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 06:26:53 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I'm using Actions 5.x-2.0 and Image 5.x-2.x-dev and I wrote an
configurable action that automatically adds nodes to a nodequeue on
node insert (in this case, images).

It works fine when adding one image, but when I use image_import it
only runs for the first image. Image import uses
image_create_node_from() which in turn uses node_submit() and
node_save() just like node module, so I'm having trouble understanding
why it's only running once.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction to start debugging this?
Since it uses several different modules, I'm not sure where to begin.
Code for my "autoqueue" action can be found here:
http://drupal.org/files/issues/autoqueue.tar_.gz

Thanks for your help!
-Ben