[development] How Trellon gave back to Drupal (April 2007)

Syscrusher syscrusher at 4th.com
Thu May 1 20:12:35 UTC 2008

On Thursday 01 May 2008 11:21:47 Morbus Iff wrote:
> Sup. Long time.

Yeah, I'm just this week finishing up a three-year stint as CTO of a nonprofit,
which has been a 10-15 hour/week job. Great challenge, but I'm glad to be done!
That was sucking up most of the time I otherwise would have put into Drupal.
I'm eager to be back into my Drupal projects!

> I don't have any immediate need or plan to use such a patch, but
> I can certainly see the benefits of having it as a feature, sure.

Okay, I'll file a contrib and let you know when it's ready to go. I have some
higher-priority work with Links Package ahead of this in the queue, but I
just wanted to see if, in principle, it was something of interest. Thanks.

Scott