[development] New Contributions API Site Launched

Richard Burford rich at freestylesystems.co.uk
Mon May 5 09:52:25 UTC 2008

Hi ax,

I guess you just do a CVS checkout of all the HEAD versions of the
modules and update the documentation from that? How much disk space
does the contributions/modules directory use?

I'd love to know whether others think it would be good to provide
documentation for all the contributed modules.

psynaptic
http://freestylesystems.co.uk