[development] phpgacl

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Wed May 7 18:00:53 UTC 2008

Roman-

The phpgacl project appears to be stagnant.  No new releases since 2006.
SVN untouched for the past 20 months.

Does anyone still support the project?

The only activity on the mailing list these days seems to be spam.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=phpgacl-devel

Not sure why anyone would invest time into such an integration.

As for Drupal, start with Organic Groups, the mother of all access control
modules.

--
Ken Rickard
agentrickard at gmail.com