[development] Say Hello To My Little Friend (or How To Abandon a Module)

Michelle Cox shellmultimedia at gmail.com
Fri May 9 20:09:48 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Steven Peck <sepeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> Was this, I don't know, discussed on the infrastructure list or IRC?

This started because I needed to figure out what to do with the project
pages I recreated. I was going to assign them back to the now blocked
maintainer to get them out of my queue but then Greg came up with this way,
which works fine for me. It may not be the ideal solution but it at least
works for now until a better one comes along.

Michelle