[development] Say Hello To My Little Friend (or How To Abandon a Module)

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Fri May 9 21:49:47 UTC 2008

On May 9, 2008, at 1:45 PM, andrew morton wrote:

> We shouldn't keep this functionality from users while waiting on
> some "correct" way of doing it.

I agree, which is why I think I'm going to impose a statute of
limitations on Dries's objections to something I want to get
done.  ;)  If he doesn't like something, he gets (say) 1 month of
"languish" time in the issue queue, then I'm just going to move
forward, regardless...

-Derek (dww)

p.s. Says the man who's been AWOL from the project* issue queue for
far too long and has plenty of issues that have been languishing
without attention, including some goodies from drewish himself. ;)