[development] FW: Please help us test out the website American News Project

Davin Hutchins davin at nomadsland.com
Sat May 10 00:41:12 UTC 2008

Dear Drupal Developers:

Hi. This is Davin Hutchins, managing producer of the American News Project.
We are launching the website for the American News Project, a new non-profit
journalism venture this month authored in Drupal.

ANP is committed to creating video reports that matter by connecting
muckraking journalists with online audiences big enough to make an impact.
Our producers and reporters are inspired by the crusaders of the past and
the present who believe that journalism is truly the Fourth Estate of
democracy.

We are launching our Beta site and are inviting you to test it before we
launch in two weeks. We ask that you fill out a short survey to better
improve the site before we launch.

Please keep in mind – sites undergo beta tests because they are a work in
progress. That means you may find errors but that’s exactly what we need you
to find. Also remember, that the videos you are watching are rough cuts, not
final.

Please don’t share this with anyone. We will launch soon enough in late May.

Instructions:
- Go to http://beta.newsproject.org

When finished, please fill out this survey which will go back to the staff
and developers:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=NQkec6Jlz7l1Jgm9p_2fvfpg_3d_3d

Your input is very important in our overall mission. Thanks very much and I
hope you check out the site often after we launch.

Warm wishes,

Davin Hutchins

Managing Producer

American News Project (newsproject.org)