[development] OpenOffice.org

Tony Yarusso tonyyarusso at gmail.com
Thu May 15 02:43:12 UTC 2008

I'm afraid I'd be useless for actual development, but I would like to say
that I too am very interested in seeing this sort of thing happen.

Some things I've seen / heard of that would be cool:
Be able to upload an ODF document and have it transformed to XHTML and made
into a Drupal node.
Be able to write posts in Drupal and have them automatically made available
for download as ODF formats, similar to modules that do this for PDF.

I can confirm for Darren that Drupal accepts posts from desktop software
through XML-RPC.  I've used Drivel for that before, and tools like that
likely have some code that would be useful, although I'm not sure about
license compatibility (leave that for someone else too).

--
Tony Yarusso
http://tonyyarusso.com/