[development] postprocess theme in Drupal 6?

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Sat May 24 00:25:52 UTC 2008

Thanks Earl for the quick reply.  However, there is no phptemplate_page() in
D6.  There's theme(), which has a lot of complicated logic around hooks and
templates which I'd rather not duplicate in my theme_page override.  I want
all preprocess and variable handling that normally applies to a page
template.  I still don't see a clean way to do it.

-Dave