[development] Module Idea/Suggestion

Jon Antoine antoinesolutions at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:05:09 UTC 2008

Hi Greg,

I will set up a test site this week and begin exploring/testing the
deploy module.  Once I get a feel for it, I'll look at offering
suggestions or help with coding depending on how my schedule looks.  I
look forward to working with the deployment team.

--
Cheers,

Jon Antoine, Owner
Antoine Solutions

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 10:00 AM, Greg Dunlap <gdunlap at seattletimes.com> wrote:
> Deploy module would love your help! I have the week off next week and I plan to spend as much of it as needed getting to the goal of a beta-quality release (I have a version that is very close, but a lot of it hasn't been checked in.) At that point I will be looking for a lot of testing so please do get in touch.
>

> Greg Dunlap
> gdd at heyrocker.com

>>> 2.  Upload Added/Modified/Deleted changes to files