[development] Hit and run contrib

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 30 03:45:31 UTC 2008

Quoting Michelle Cox <shellmultimedia at gmail.com>:

> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 7:10 PM, Earnie Boyd <earnie at users.sourceforge.net>
> wrote:
>
>> We still need to work out the kinks in the take-over-a-module process.  If
>> someone is willing and has time to enhance a module then why should he be
>> stopped by the lack of time from the present maintainer to even add the user
>> to the CVS write access.  The patches of the one that wants to
>> take-over-a-module must prove to be at least 80% good and if that is the
>> case he should be able to submit a form for that take over.
>>

> What kinks? I think http://drupal.org/node/251466 is pretty straightforward.
> If you have suggestions for improvement, please comment.

The process of finding the documentation would be the kink then.  A
link to http://drupal.org/node/10259 would be nice on every project
page under the "Development" section.

BTW, in preparing to answer I found a SPAM post with a .jpg file
attached; see http://drupal.org/node/122341 for the issue node.  This
is the only post the user has and the module only has one release for
4.7.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/