[development] How Trellon gave back to Drupal (May 2008)

Aaron Winborn winborn at advomatic.com
Fri May 30 16:34:27 UTC 2008

I agree entirely with this. I'm personally very interested in seeing
what other Drupal shops are up to development-wise, and Morbus has done
what I think is an effective and tasteful summary. Keeping it to no more
than once a month helps it from turning into spam. And the development
list seems the best place for that -- it tends to get lost (for me) in
Planet Drupal, and I'd not want to have to sign up for a
development-shop-contribution-announcement list (or any other
development-special-interest list for that matter).