[development] How Trellon gave back to Drupal (May 2008)

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Fri May 30 19:48:14 UTC 2008

> Personally, I think that these posts are useful.  It has a lot less
> noise than many of the other mails.  If you don't like it, it only
> takes 2 second to skip the e-mail ... ?

I agree with Dries. I might not have agreed with him 3-4 years ago but the level of this list has lowered enough that now this kind of mail is totally above the median.

If I have a doubt about which direction is best for a given development problem then I no longer ask this list, it's either pointless or even worse, distracting and frustrating. Now, think on *this* instead of bashin' Morbus.

Regards

Karoly Negyesi