[development] Reviewing patches and making decisions

Nathaniel Catchpole catch56 at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 5 16:26:35 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 4:23 PM, Darren Oh wrote:

> Persuading the DRUPAL-5 and DRUPAL-6 branch maintainers to change their
> policy of not fixing bugs in their branch until they've been fixed in the
> development branch is what's important.

This is an accurate summary of what I barely managed to say in a couple
hundred words.

Having said that, issues fixed in 7 often still need
backporting/testing/reviews against Drupal 6, and there's not a one-click
way to see those issues at the moment, which is what
http://drupal.org/node/221510 is for.

Nat