[development] Reviewing patches and making decisions -> Sociocracy could be a way to go!

Thomas Zahreddin tz at it-arts.org
Thu Nov 6 11:19:43 UTC 2008

Hi Angie,

thank you for answering the first third of my mail. I think we are not on the
same page:

in the last third I wrote explicit, that I know all the tools and places where
to find informations - but i also mention that it is impossible to follow all
relevant information.

To lower the workload for us all we need a summery on a much higher level than
CVS-messages (btw how many do we count a day - my estimation is two a minute).

My request is for that higher level: For Core the policy and a handbook is
avialable; but you can find modules in contrib that even don't have a README -
sure you can go to the sourcecode and look what they do - but this is not
efficient.

The documentation is only the result of a process that happens before: the
process of making decisions - this is what i want to discuss.

Are you willing to give me a feedback what you understood? - Because I want to
be sure we are on the same page.

Best
Thomas